Friday, October 14, 2005

Another exciting update

Let me first start out by saying that if I never see rain again, I'll be one happy girl. I had to break out the 'wellies' for the 3rd day in a row today. For all of you who arent well versed in shoes, 'wellies' are rubber rain boots, theyre oh so stylish btw. There is a lake in front of my house like 2 feet deep from the rain. And of course how could we have a week straight of rain without a little flooding in the basement?( I am currently listening to the very loud sub-pump(sp?) get rid of the water...fuuun.) I think I saw some sun on tomorrow's weather.com forecast, but don't quote me on that one.

Yom Kippur was nice. I went to Jaime's for the pre-fast and to break fast. This is def. my least favorite holiday. I starve all day and then by the time we eat I no longer even have the desire.oy.

So I started work today. Lets just say I'm much better in an office setting with a bunch of men. Retail + tons of women employees= my hell. lol. Ok, maybe it wasnt that bad, I guess I'll live through it. I'm def. going to end up spending $ on the most unnecessary shit at this store though. Some woman came in today and spent like $2000 on baking supplies...um I'm more of a call Steinberg's kinda girl.

The movie "Prime" is comming out soon and I cannot wait to go see it , it looks hilarious!Everyone go see it.

ok, I'm tired, time to toss and turn my way to sleep.Night.

3 Comments:

Blogger weblogz said...

Arabized Simpsons don't get laughs
RAW STORY When an Arab satellite TV network, MBC, decided to introduce "The Simpsons" to the Middle East, they knew the family would have to make some fundamental lifestyle changes, the Wall Street Journal ...
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Online loans - apply for loans online related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Online loans - apply for loans online related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Online loans - apply for loans online related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Susan Hanson said...

Electric Blog
Typhoon Tracey is a scholar, innovator and even a national shooter. Some say achievers are gifted from birth.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

hey everyone, just wanted to let you know about a site I found where you can get a free gas card. Just choose the place you usually get gas and put in your zip code, and up will pop places where you can recieve your gas card. Each one has certain things you need to do to get your card, but it's easy. I did it and I got mine within 2 weeks! Just put in your zip code and choose your favorite gas station and you'll learn more!

here is the link:
FREE GAS CARD  

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home