Sunday, October 16, 2005

Autumn in New York

I absolutely love this fall weather. Its so perfect when it gets to around 62-63 and its breezy enough for a sweater or a blazer, that is until I get one of my infamous hot flashes.Yes, I'm convinced I'm going through menopause at the age of 20!lol.

Last night Jaime and I went to dinner at cheesecake factory, then went to the movies and saw "In her shoes." Everyone must go see this movie! It had me laughing and crying, sometimes at the same time. Even Jaime liked it, so it had to be more than just a chick flick.

Today Jaime and I went to see Phil Rosenthal( the creator of everybody loves raymond) speak at Hofstra w/ his mom and sister, then out to dinner and back to the library for our usual sunday work ritual. I got through my comp. politics paper pretty quickly, hopefully I actually made some kind of sense.

Oy, back to full weeks of classes. I've become so used to all these holidays and days off. We don't have any time off now until like thanksgiving...shoot me!

I'm watching pretty woman right now, totally love this movie. Gotta go watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home