Thursday, October 27, 2005

If I could turn back towwwm!

So for all of you who didnt get the reference in the title, thats Jack from Will and Grace doing a Cher impersonation! Honestly, I will never stop loving this show!

Anyway, this week was kind of trying. I've been absolutely wiped out and its getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning. I have midterms next week and have begun studying/slowly killing myself. Why wasn't I born an overachiever?!

I have work tomorrow. OY. Its def. so much harder to pretend youre actually working in retail than it is in an office setting. While I'm working this job, I'm still looking for something better in a law office of some sort, but no luck yet. I have a new found respect for sales associates everywhere.

I think its funny how I'm complaining about a job like this, when sometime in the future I will prob. be working 60 hour work weeks!<--shoot me.

Thank g-d its the weekend!!I really need to sleep late on saturday. I don't think I've slept more than 4 hrs a night this whole week. This girl in my international politics class was saying how she goes to bed at 10 every night. I def. gave her the look of death. As you can see the lack of rest is taking its toll.

Now that its 11:39 pm I'm going to get my stuff together for work tomorrow and give sleeping the old college try.lol.ok I'm a dork.night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a wine cellar designs site. You can find everything about wine cellar designs as well as how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Please visit it.
Rod

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home