Sunday, October 09, 2005

New Start.

So I decided it was time to start a new blog. I was getting kind of bored of livejournal, so blogger was the next step I guess. Anyway, its like 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep as per usual. Thank g-d there aren't any classes tomorrow. All I can think about is my international politics exam on tues. I don't plan on taking part in any international relations thus far, but alas its a requirement for polisci majors. I say we need more jewish women in power. lol.

Last night was fun. Jaime and I went to dinner w/ sally and nick, then ended up back at their apartment to watch Crash. Such a good movie, everyone must see it. Today was unfortunetly spent at the library all day w/ jaime. I was the only one who really got any work done, seeing as how Jaime has self diagnosed himself w/ ADD( its prob just because I'm too hot for him to concentrate...LOL riiiight)

Ok, so I rented dirty dancing tonight like a big dork and proceeded to make my brother watch it with me. I love that movie, def makes me want to take dance lessons.

Its time for bed, if not sleep, at least laying down. Nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home