Monday, November 07, 2005

Bitches ain't shit...

Many of you are prob. confused by the title of my entry...its a ben folds cover that is soooooo amazing, everyone must go download it right now!

Today was spent in classes, followed by a few hrs of wandering 3rd and lexington avenues; just shopping and such. While I was killing time till I had to meet Jaime for dinner, I bought a really cute necklace at urban and like a 5 yr old, bought some candy at dylan's candy bar!lol, so exciting. I <3 chocolate covered gummi bears!(yes, I'm a loser)

I met Jaime for dinner and then we went to see Ben Folds at Radio city! The concert was absolutely amazing! I was minorly disapointed at a few songs he neglected to play, but since I was introduced to "Bitches ain't shit" , its ok. This guy in our aisle decided to be on an acid trip or something and proceeded to dance/sway/shout his way through the concert. Quite amusing. There's always at least one crazy in our section. I was so happy he played one of my fav songs, "Luckiest" I def. started crying a little during it.( again, big loser.lol)

After the concert Jaime and I headed back to penn where we were approached by drucken idiots and I decided to notify the police, of course nothing was done...w/e. Bottom line: I hate people.

Anyway, now that its like 1:40am I think its time for me to go to sleep, thank g-d for no work tomorrow!!

P.s. I saw Shopgirl, it was so good, go see it!!

-night-

1 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home