Thursday, November 17, 2005

stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it

Well the holidays are approaching. A week from today is thanksgiving...probably one of my least favorite holidays. I loathe turkey. This time of year always makes me feel a little out of sorts. Ok, more out of sorts than I usually feel.

Its been a while since I've updated and life has been pretty uneventful. Just going to class, working(yuck) and trying to make it till the weekends. A fine existence if you ask me.

The movie "Dazed and Confused" is on amc right now, such a great film.

I'm kind of overwhelmed by gift giving this year. I have no idea what to get anyone. If I had tons of money, buying gift would be so much easier. Well, life in general would be a lot easier. oh well. I'll have to wait till I make my millions. lol.

I kind of feel like I'm not doing enough in my life right now. I feel like I'm just getting through and not actually accomplishing anything. I may join Hadassah, but we'll see. I am officialy a 50 year old woman trapped in a 20 year old existence. oy.

I can't believe its almost december, where did this semester go?

Anyway, I'm going to relax and watch some dazed and confused. night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home