Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This week is going by soooo slowly! I am def. so overwhelmed by midterms this year. Tomorrow I have my Comparitive politics and my international politics midterms and I am shooting myself!!!There is just waaay too much information, all related to the same shit. This should turn out disasterous.

I have decided I hate work. I hate retail. I dread going every tuesday and friday.

I am so excited for the Ben Folds concert on Monday!!! Jaime and I are going to see him at Radio city...its my first exciting outing in a long time. I know its sad. pity me. lol.

My eyes are burning, tried a new eye cream, and that didn't exactly work out in my favor. Ok, I know I'm only 20, but I've decided preventative action to aging is the way to go. Yes, I know I'm crazy.

I'm going to watch some watered down episodes of sex and the city on tbs. night.

p.s. leave comments. I need some other than the stupid advertisers who have been invading my comment space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home